My Health Record for Specialists
Available Now in Zedmed Version 34
Zedmed has released new and enhanced My Health Record (MHR) functionality for specialists.
Zedmed has worked in collaboration with the Australian Digital Health Agency (ADHA) to provide specialists with new MHR functionality in the patient history and summary views in Zedmed Clinical.
This convenient and real-time access to MHR patient information enables specialists to make more informed clinical decisions and improve patient outcomes.
The enhanced functionality includes:
• Fully integrated immunisation history, clinical results, discharge reports and pathology results
• Specialist Letters can be created and shared with MHR
• Ability to upload prescriptions to MHR
• Display of prescription and allergies in patient summary views
• Automatic event summary uploads at the end of an encounter
• Enhanced patient consent capability
To provide the best patient care through integrated MHR information, please contact General Manager Tim Deveson at firstname.lastname@example.org to register your interest.
For more information, please access the resources below.
My Health Record Resources
The Australian Digital Health Agency provides online training, webinars and other resources for healthcare providers to learn more about My Health Record.
• Learn more about My Health Record in specialist practice
• Latest statistics on how healthcare providers and consumers are using My Health Record
• My Health Record for specialists webinar
• Free online training modules to learn more about using and accessing My Health Record