Zedmed Version 31.2 is now available!
This release includes a number of bug fixes and improvements to Zedmed.
The key highlights of V31.2 include:
- 2-way SMS for Media Message
- New vaccines added to the list of available vaccinations in Zedmed, including Fluad - Quad
- Improved logging of the DBOptim process to help with diagnosing issues
- Users without Prescriptions security function no longer able to re-prescribe
- Fix to issue with "400 Microsoft XML is not installed" error when prescribing with real time prescription monitoring (NDE) enabled
- Fix to Upgrader to prevent cancellation if SYSDBA password change is not made
- Fix to SMS where a space in reply doesn't link appointment
- Removed incomplete RXO and RXR fields on HR7 messages that are causing transmission to fail when using Argus
Watch the video below for an update on Version 31 and upcoming features and product releases.
Version 31 contains significant functional, security and performance updates, including over 300 bug fixes and improvements to Zedmed.
Watch the video below to learn more about the key features of Version 31.
Security Updates in V31
Zedmed Version 31 includes a large number of security updates that you need to be aware of.
Full details of these security updates, along with details of all the updates are available in the V31.2 release notes, which you can download by clicking the below button. We highly recommend you read these notes before upgrading your Zedmed.
Download V31.2 Upgrade Here
Zedmed V31.2 Release Notes