Stock Management - Coming Soon in Version 34!
We're excited to announce that stock management will soon become available with the release of Zedmed Version 34.
The first phase of this release will provide support for the national rollout of the COVID-19 vaccine.
As part of this release, practices can manage inventory of the COVID-19 vaccine with the following features:
- Automatically manage stock levels for COVID-19 vaccines with support for multi-dose vials
- Track vaccine vials by batch number and expiry date
- Produce reorder list when stock gets low, including your preferred supplier’s contact details
- Manually adjust stock levels when a vaccine has expired, been spoiled, lost or stolen with customisable adjustment reasons
- Fully integrated with AIR reporting to eliminate double handling
The second phase of this release will facilitate the management of vaccine, consumables, medication and disposables inventory:
- Automatically manage stock levels for vaccines, consumables, medications and disposable instruments
- Track stock by batch number and expiry date
- Record serial numbers of vaccine vials and instruments used so they can appear in the patient’s clinical history
- Automatically add items to invoices when administered or used
- Adjust stock levels when a vaccine is administered, a consumable is used or when an item is invoiced
- Produce a reorder list when stock gets low, including your preferred supplier’s contact details
- Calculate the total cost and sale value of current stock
- Automatically adjust current stock levels during stocktake
- Manually adjust stock levels when stock has expired, spoiled or has been lost or stolen with customisable adjustment reasons
- Barcode scanning support to reduce errors when entering batch numbers and expiry dates for new stock, or when removing stock from inventory
Stay tuned for further updates in the coming weeks!