COVID-19 Stock Management & Immunisation Available Now!
We're excited to announce that support for COVID-19 stock management and immunisation is now available with the release of Zedmed Version 33.6.
This release provides support for the national rollout of the COVID-19 vaccine and enables practices to manage vaccine inventory with the following features:
- Automatically manage stock levels for COVID-19 vaccines with support for multi-dose vials
- Track vaccine vials by batch number and expiry date
- Produce reorder list when stock gets low, including your preferred supplier’s contact details
- Manually adjust stock levels when a vaccine has expired, been spoiled, lost or stolen with customisable adjustment reasons
- Fully integrated with AIR reporting to eliminate double handling
Customers who would like to discuss their COVID-19 workflow with one of our training team can email their requests through to email@example.com.
Please provide a high level overview of your current workflow and your potential ideas for the COVID-19 rollout for discussion.
The V33.6 upgrade file is now available in the Zedmed client login section under 'software.'
We recommend you utilise an IT professional to perform your Zedmed update and follow the instructions carefully in our Guide to Upgrading Zedmed.
If you need help upgrading to Version 33.6, we are offering for THIS FRIDAY (19th) and SATURDAY (20th) the following hours for upgrade bookings:
• Friday – 9:00-8:00pm
• Saturday – 9:00am- 5:00pm
Please call our Support Team on 1300 933 000 from this afternoon to register for your upgrade.
For any regular enquiries, our Support Team are available on 1300 933 000 Monday to Friday 8:00am-7:00pm and Saturday 9:00am-12:00pm.
*Please note after hours upgrades (including weekends) will be charged at our standard after hour support rates and will require a quotation to be signed and approved prior to scheduling.*
Lunch-n-Learn: COVID-19 Immunisation Workflow
Learn how to set up your practice to administer the COVID-19 vaccine and watch our latest Lunch-n-Learn below.